View Single Post
Old
12-24-2012, 05:23 PM
ULF_55

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
From the games I've seen of Barkov, his biggest issue is his skating, aside from that he's actually pretty good in all aspects of the games. He's not a flashy player he never will be but he gets the job done and has impeccable timing of being at the right place at the right time. As well hands down gives pinpoint accurate passes.
Tavares skating to enter the league was not a strength. I thought the biggest difference between Stamkos and Tavares was the skating before they were drafted.

Tavares has improved a great deal in that department, which is something you can control. I'm not certain you can improve hockey IQ, you can learn more, but everyone can do that, and if you're starting with a naturally higher hockey sense, you can elevate that as well.

The New York Rangers are the most valuable NHL franchise at $1.2 billion, taking the top spot on the Forbes list for the first time since 2004.

The magazine said Tuesday that Montreal is second at $1.18 billion, followed by Toronto at $1.15 billion.