View Single Post
Old
12-24-2012, 05:59 PM
Zil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Lundqvist View Post
Congrats, pal. You're a pure genius at twisting things around to fit whatever argument you think you actually have. You win, keep fighting the good fight.

I didn't "attack" him, what I said is that I'm sorry that the team he roots for is a perennial cellar dwellers and hasn't won since the first Woodstock, but that's not my fault and I shouldn't have to hear his **** for me being mad at the lethargic play of the giants for the past 2 months. I have as every much of a right to be mad at my team for playing like crap as he does to hold the angst he had towards the Jets. Because the giants won the Super Bowl last year gives him an excuse to tell me to stop whining? Screw that.

Do you realize how ridiculous the two of you sound? It's not like I went out of my way to talk **** about the jets and then complained about the giants. Go back and read my first post again, since it's more than clear that you read from his response and on.

End of story.
You *****ed about the Giants and then went off on him for innocuously pointing out that things could be much worse. No twisting required.