View Single Post
Old
12-24-2012, 06:48 PM
CM Lundqvist
Best In The World

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil View Post
You *****ed about the Giants and then went off on him for innocuously pointing out that things could be much worse. No twisting required.
No, what you said if you once again go back and actually re-read the thread is that you accused me of blaming him for the Jets front office woes as if he has a factor in determining the ineptitude of Tannenbaum and co.

I went off on someone for telling me that I shouldn't be complaining the Giants play. As a long time fan of the team, I have every damn right to and no Jet fan, whether you, him or the next one in line is going to tell me that I can or can not complain about their far less than stellar efforts in the past about 2 months.

I'm not telling him that he shouldn't be complaining about the Jets and the atrocity that is their franchise right now. He has every right to.

Would you be happy if some Islander fan came along and told you to stop complaining about the Rangers if they were in the midst of a major slide that could have them missing the playoffs? I'll put a hefty sum of money on the answer to that question being a resounding no.

So don't tell me that I don't have a right to defend myself in a situation like this. Go take the self-righteous act someplace else. I'm done.