12-10-2003, 06:39 PM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeo21
Miller provided quite the "spark" tonight didn't he. It was men vs. boys out there. Just imagine if the Wings had half a roster or if our one noticeable line was actually shut down! I sense we're slipping into our familiar comfort zone of 3-5 games below .500.

And Satan absolutely sucks. I didn't realize his shot was as soft as his forechecking. It's dreadful to watch him float around the blueline and the faceoff circles and then attempt to swoop in for a loose puck which is quickly snatched away from him. But, hey, he scored 70 points in 2002 so I'll shut up now...
The whole team failed to show up. Miro was horrible. So where 19 other guys. It seems they decided to take this easy, as though the injury list would somehow grant them an easy victory over a team that still sports half a dozen players better than what the Sabres can throw over the boards with a completely healthy roster. I question the heart of every member of that team, from the highest paid to the lowest, from those who're talked about as gutless to those who're talked about as character players. They all took the night off.