View Single Post
Old
12-25-2012, 12:14 AM
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF24 View Post
Youngins around here. Chilling alone is great; you just have to choose to enjoy it. Instead of thinking "wow, I'm so bored. I have nothing to do and no one to do it with" think "I'm chilling alone right now, with myself". I'm one of my own favorite people to hang out with. On those nights when I end up having to entertain myself alone all night, I get to set the agenda and not have to cater to anyone else. It's a nice change of pace from always considering what your girlfriend, or friends want to do. I pick a movie or something that I deeply enjoy, stock pile some guilty snacks, grab some alcohol, etc. Or I pick up a game like an Assassin's Creed that has a really long story and I do the same, but immerse in the story for like 6 hours, no interruptions. Hanging out alone can be great; doesn't have to boring or mopey at all. Meanwhile, happy xmas.
I live alone, so I chill by myself a lot. In the last 14 months it's been the first time I've ever lived alone. Always had roommates, and now by myself, and with my dogs, cats, and birds. I do love hanging out with friends, but I don't get too bored sitting by myself.

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote