View Single Post
Old
12-25-2012, 02:11 AM
krazy kanuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewerjones View Post
Also, I guess Hockey Canada knows nothing about hockey, if they chose to invite Corrado instead of Koekoek and Ceci.
I there is considerable evidence that Hockey Canada has made numerous mistakes over the years (and not having Ceci on this year's team may prove to be one of them), but moving on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewerjones View Post
Ceci is a good dman, but look what happens when you dont have front line stars on your team like Prince, and Toffoli. Koekoek most times thinks that he is a forward, and so many times is out of position.

Forget what they did 2-3 yrs ago. Look at the present. Some players get complaicant and plateau, and others overtake them. I believe thats what has happened to Koekoek. Ceci is much more of a player than both Dmen noted above, but I believe that Corrado has had much more of a fire in him this year than either of the other two.
Even this year, Ceci has 7 more points on a far inferior team than the Wolves. I'm not sure how you measure "fire" but I'd rather have him than Corrado. To each their own, I guess.