View Single Post
12-25-2012, 04:49 AM
+/- =Worst Stat EVER
BonkTastic's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Switzerland?
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 18,479
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by IHerb View Post
In case you're wondering, the guch is the area between your balls and ass hole.
For guys, yes.

For the ladies, that space (between the cooch and the ass) is called the "taint".

BonkTastic is offline