View Single Post
Old
12-25-2012, 10:46 AM
bud12

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings19405 View Post
He is the best USHL fighter I have seen in a long time. Plus his stength is already pro level according to the people that were at summer camp. Fischer said he would already be the strongest Wing in terms of what weights he lifts and the sheer power he has. I am sure he would come across more guys that could throw in the CHL, but I think he would handle himself quite well. He is a tough kid and he enjoys it, wherever he goes he is going to square up with the best they can offer. My guess is he won't lose a lot, but I still think he is a very rough project, he is going to have to be a lot better everywhere else in his game to make a decent pro career and I mean AHL at this point not even NHL.
sure, a guy that is 240lbs with a athletic body will be stronger than a 200lbs guy generaly but strength in a fight make minimal impact if you don't use it at your advantage or if you fight a guy that know what he do. Scott Parker wasn't strong at all but was one of the better in this area. I just hope for wings fan and fight fan that Mckee make it to the big club so we can enjoy watching him. Is body frame look alot like Kassian no?

bud12 is offline   Reply With Quote