Cousins
Noel
Favors
Val
Kanter
Robinson
Williams
Thompson

Haven't watched Zeller enough to rank him. AD and Cousins are just flat out more talented than everyone else on the list. Noel has elite athleticism and has the potential to be on many, many All NBA Defensive teams, just a question of how far along can his offensive game come. Favors and Val are pretty interchangeable, depends on if Utah decides to move our Jefferson and give Favors more playing time. Val lacks the pure athleticism the others have besides Cousins, but like Demarcus, has great touch and a good offensive skill set. I like Kanter's brute strength and physicality along with good touch.

Williams is a tweener, Robinson is a bit too short for my liking as a legit PF and Thompson is not anything special.
I think Noel's defensive game will make him a solid player, but I don't think to the extent that you have him ranked IMO. In the Kentucky games I've watched, they are pretty liberal with giving him Blocks on the scorecard. He's definitely quick on his feet and has good size/length, but I think it'll take quite some time before he can become an impact defensive player. A lot of the blocks he gets in the NCAA wouldn't do the job in the NBA, as I see them. On top of that, I don't think he'll ever crack the 10ppg barrier in the NBA, seeing as he is strictly limited to putback and open jams. He will be a quality player, but I don't see consistent All-star potential in him.