View Single Post
Old
12-10-2003, 07:52 PM
sickboy35

vCash: 500
well....

i've said that this team needs a serious wake up call!! benching hlavac was one way of doing it! but to give d-lac and ortmeyer no time isn't right either! its like hlavac screws up and two other players, who try their best, which is something that some players on this team don't know the meaning of, have to sit for sather 3line game once again!! if they played in the 3rd i didn't see them! why are they punished? what did they do to deserve that? next game there would be a few players in street clothes! these are games the rangers cannot lose? plain and simple! now we go back to back in buffalo and toronto. i would be trading or sitting some players! i don't want jagr, we have enough of those type of players! send some out west and get some wingers that areen't afraid to do the dirty work it takes to win hockey games! i don't know who but we have to get better than what we got!! if i had my way nedved,hlavac and poti would be 1st! we can get something for those players. then decide what to with some of the other dead wood we have! i don't know i'm freakin pissed off right now!!