Old
12-25-2012, 04:00 PM
krazy kanuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
http://ohlprospects.blogspot.ca/2012...e-preview.html

My trade deadline preview.

Be curious to see where certain people end up (see my predictions).
Appreciate the read as always Brock. I think (and hear) the Colts will be active, but not in the ways that you're suggesting. I'd be a bit surprised if they give up Fotinos. I think they would like to take advantage of this year, but Fotinos is the goalie for the next couple years. Dealing him also leaves a backup problem, and it isn't wise to go into the playoffs without a backup. Fotinos has shown the ability to outperform Niederberger at times. Also, they gave him his custom goalie number this year (the stock numbers for the Colts are 1, 30, 31 and 35)... I just don't see it.

I think something will happen with Yuill, they just aren't using him and he's got too much potential not to be used properly. He has to want out by now I bet, and I think the Colts will oblige.

I also think something will happen with Ottawa. I think the Bell deal helped out the 67s in a time of need and there will be a little quid quo pro. Not sure it will be Graovac. He's not an upgrade over Hall IMO, and besides, in the playoffs, the Colts will ride MS19 for 25-30 minutes a game. Monahan would be awesome, but I don't think the Colts have the assets. We shall see...