Old
12-25-2012, 07:49 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
I agree that Ryan should be safe. He took the team from the gutter to prominence just a couple of years ago. You can't forget that because of one bad season where he had alot less talent to work with.

At the very least he's earned himself a mulligan.
The team that he took had a lot of players that he didn't draft on it. So it's not like he did it completely by himself. If anything, I'd argue that he ****ed the team up by drafting a mediocre QB and then ruining him by "not caring" about the offense.

If the Jets want to stick with him, it will be to their detriment. He's not head coaching material.

Look at Ryan season-by-season. He's performed around the average of all Jets coaches.