View Single Post
Old
12-25-2012, 10:57 PM
TootooTrain
-

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top 6 Spaling View Post
The day that trade happened, I was calling for Poile's head. This is why he is the GM and I'm a fan.

In Poile We Trust

EDIT: FYI, i got a beauty of a gold Preds sweatshirt for Christmas. Not sure if it still is this way, but the person who got it for me said it was half off (~$15) due to the lockout. Good deals could be all over the place, if you can stomach buying NHL gear right now.
The key in that deal was Franson and what he would turn out to be. He could still be a nice piece for a team, but he certainly wasn't what Toronto was expecting after about 4-6 months. It's looking mighty fine from the Preds pov right now.

It's so tough to find Preds gear here unless you order it online. The closest I've found was a pretty basic preds cap at LIDS. There is a store downtown called RealSports that has some preds gear, but the prices are idiotic. It's pretty awesome wearing a Sullivan Jersey or preds cap around town. You just know that you'll be the only one. I've had a few people come up to me and ask about the gear. Got some props from people who grew up in nashville. Nice folks.