View Single Post
Old
12-26-2012, 03:24 AM
The Russian General
#FireTherrien

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by giovannicanella View Post
Hello friends, I know this is the Impact threat but I wanted to appeal to anyone who may be interested in playing friendly indoor soccer (futsal), not 7 aside on astroturf, in a gym that myself and some of my buddies rented for 2013. We are bunch of 20 something soccer fans who play every Sunday at college maisoneuve (near Joliete metro station and near the Olympic Stadium) at 9pm, we make random teams every week from the same 10 guys who show up. I pay the 800 dollars for the balance of the contract, so every one in our group pays 5 bucks per game to play with preference given to the people who paid 80 bucks for the entire 16 weeks of Sundays we play. Anyways if there is anyone interested please PM and we can discuss. Like I said we are a bunch of friendly guys who play pick up games, the level is good, we have some former AAA players and some noobs who after 3 years or so of doing this have been learning quite a bit from everyone in the group. The camaraderie is good, after the end of the contract we go out for an end of session get together and make plans for the next season.
Do you need a GK? Been a while since I last played but I remember being decent.