View Single Post
Old
12-26-2012, 05:15 AM
truck
HFB Partner

vCash: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump Hasek View Post
Many more conversely might be willing to give a 21 year old some time to mature. Most rational adults that I interact with don't concern themselves with Kane's daily personal life away from the rink. Not sure where I suggested a poll, either? I conversely suggested that the blanket statement that "fans just don't like him" probably shouldn't be made by someone that doesn't even live here. There you go incorrectly paraphrasing again.
I am one of those people, but I am not deluded. There are a lot of people across many demographic groups that are frustrated with Kane and his perceived attitude. Vocal minority or not, that perception exists. National media has talked about it. Local media has talked about it and Kane has been forced to answer questions about it. It is an issue and it does exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump Hasek View Post
The most recent article on that blog concerning Kane did suggest fans don't like him and that the local press will run him out of town, and the article prior to that one inferred that local critiques of Kane were driven by race, so I'll just defer to your own description of the blog's quality.
Kane has been attacked by the media and racist idiots. If we broke that news to him and scared him off, my apologies.

Anyways, I am done with this discussion.

truck is offline   Reply With Quote