View Single Post
Old
12-26-2012, 10:56 AM
canucks357

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tujague View Post
Money in this game is completely out of whack. I'm sitting n 176M in soccer and everything is under construction except for the Sports Academy.
No argument here. In my opinion, it should be impossible to max everything. You should be able to reach a few lvl 15s OR max out your rink but not both. There is no strategy in maxing everything. What would make things interesting is if people had to choose between one facility or the other, say, if there was a cap on the total number of facility upgrades you could do. Say that number is 75. You can upgrade facilities 75 times. You could build SA, TF and HR to lvl 15 but then the other 4 would be 7,7,8,8. Catch my drift?

You could go further and give temporary upgrades for winning certain things, insta-builds that expire at the end of a season for example.

Anyways, now that that ramble is over to expand on your point. My soccer team is scrounging pennies to get some TFMs build in time for sponsor offers while my hockey team is sitting on over 350M and nothing to spend it on as everything is maxed or under construction with at least 3 weeks to go. The rest is me turning to the internet and bidding 70+M on plays just for the hell of it...