Old
12-26-2012, 02:39 PM
sabrefan27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imlach a cup View Post
Ok in the order you asked them;
Yes;
Minimal at best, I believe the line is "sole reason for existence is to win a stanley cup";
Doesn't matter at all, T Pegs can afford to paper the whole building;
60 years of history and 0 Cups;
Sorry your dad loves the Amerks, but as a Sabres fan, unless he plays center and can score 60-70 points a year, no he doesn't matter

However as irrelevant to the Sabres everything you said is, the fact that the team is losing and the prospects look bad to terrible in the process is an issue. The lack of defensive responsibility is an issue. Rewarding players who at times look pathetic with more ice is ridiculous. There's numerous issues with Rochester atm. Zero of them have to do with the roster not being capable of winning a Calder Trophy.

Here's some perspective for you. The bar at the top of the page says Buffalo Sabres and whether you like it or not there are people who couldn't care less about the Amerks. Without them the Sabres live on. Their record means nothing to the Sabres only the quality of the players they develop.

Posted from my phone at work in Henrietta. There's an envelop in my hand with Amerks tickets in it. When my boss gave them to me he said "I know how much you love going to the games" and hes right, I love seeing the Sabres prospects grow up, but winning a Calder Cup has never entered my mind as a priority for that team once.
What's your point? Do I care if you don't think the Amerks winning is relevant? You offered no perspective in your post at all. Just a bunch of ramblings.

Again, if you don't want to hear complaining, too bad. Tell Terry Pegula not to write a letter to every Amerks fan saying the goal is to win the Calder Cup. I'm certainly going to hold him to his words. So when it's obvious that they're not trying, they should be held accountable.

sabrefan27 is offline   Reply With Quote