Thread: Speculation: More Luongo Talk
View Single Post
Old
12-26-2012, 06:11 PM
jayball75

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne Endeavor View Post
Consider it a domino effect. Inconsistent to awful performance from the forwards, leaves the goalie exposed to a greater variety of quality shots. Some sneaks by and confidence diminishes. Those forwards/defensemen overcompensate in an attempt to make up ground, often with worse results. Frustration settling in for a goalie struggling to do the same. This is magnified if he isn't having a particularly magnificent game himself.

As Stringer said, it is pointless to rank the impact inconsistency, injuries, and to what position they apply. Some hold them one to greater affect than another. The only argument being made is exclusivity of our downfall placed upon Luongo.
If you call marchands goal in game six which was a back hander from almost the top of circle a quality chance I guess I'm confused as to what the word quality means. That's just one example and with his performance there's a few more but it doesn't matter no one is changing there mind. I hate watching him because he's brutal and i dont understand why people cant see it. That's my opinion and I won't change it.