View Single Post
Old
12-26-2012, 06:31 PM
subbanged
Gal-Sub-Price-Pacio

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgedias View Post
With Nathan MacKinnon playing on the 4th line for Team Canada and with Jonathan Droin playing so well, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a flip flop in the draft rankings later with Droin potentially taking the top spot which for me works out well.

I see alot of people wanting a top scoring winger to be drafted and I can understand that to a degree, with Alexander Galchenyuk already drafted, but is that enough? With this draft deep in franchise centerman, can we really ignore Nathan Mackinnon, Alexander Barkov, Sean Monahan and Elias Linholm, all big forwards with great upside with each of them. Is Lars Eller, Tomas Plekanac or David Desharnais enough?

With these 4 centerman in this deep draft, I think its pretty mandatory to pick one of these guys up. With the picks that Montreal has, they can feasably move up if they desired, whether they do or not will be up to Marc Bergevin. I'm hoping he does look into grabbing one of these guys, because with this draft, plenty of good picks will fall down to the second round and this 2013 draft will only help solidify the group of players that were picked up in the 2012 draft to make a potential huge draft for both the 2012 and 2013 years and give Montreal what they were missing for a long time. A strong prospect base to build a Stanley Cup contender.
BPA always