Old
12-26-2012, 09:45 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyd99 View Post
Exactly. The previous post mentioned how they don't play Sanchez to his strengths. Well it's the head coach's job to say to the offensive coordinator to change it up and play to his strengths. Rex doesn't know anything about offense so he can't do that. Rex wants to win with defense. There's been a handful of teams in the whole NFL history that have done that.

The drafting is a whole other subject. Every year there's a guy who Rex claims "We saw him while scouting another guy". John Connor was a waste. Bilal Powell isn't exactly setting the world on fire but he could be a good change of pace back. They wasted a pick on Scotty Mcknight because he was best buds with Sanchez. They traded Leon Washington, who was AWESOME here, to draft Joe Mcknight because he was on USC. I mean I could go on and on and on about the busted picks in his tenure. Not to mention Tannenbaum trading away picks. This is a huge reason why there's no depth on that team.

Blow it up and start the inevitable. Rex will get a mulligan because management is still holding onto the 2 AFC championship games. And the worst part is most GM's want to choose there coach. Rex stays you're losing out on candidates for the job.
I do like Powell. I forgot about him.