Old
12-26-2012, 10:28 PM
usiel
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to usiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwarden View Post
The wizards have to be intentionally holding Wall out, right? I mean, in hopes of adding another #1 overall?
I don't believe so though because there is no lebron type prospect in this draft. Not to say there isn't some solid players in the lottery but this years draft just doesn't have any 'elite level' prospect. Could be as many as 5 to 7 players that could go #1 unless a couple really ramp it up in the new year. Personally I'd prefer not going for the 'athletic big who needs to work on skill' type high lottery pick that we see go every year. Sort of favor Shabazz Muhammad. 6'6 lefty sort of Harden-esque though more athletic. Even though they have Beal at the #2 just don't think one can pass on the scoring ability.

They need some scoring, IMHO. Haven't seen the Lins kid from Maryland yet but he seems to have some skill with legit center size.

All that said the bullets are so far back makes no sense to rush Wall back. If they can get this injury healed up without any surgery that is just really huge when it comes to an NBA player. Has been some talk that Wall is just so fast and athletic that it places more strain on his body and admittedly he's either super fast or normal. Hasn't developed that hesitation move to use occasionally that can be deadly and wouldn't be so turbo.

Noel seems Javale-esque with out the 2c brain.