View Single Post
Old
12-26-2012, 10:46 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewerjones View Post
Thanks for the update Mapleleaf.

Tomorrow I will be at the show, and hopefully some great hockey.

I believe that the Webbs and Robinson on the Marlies are the backbone of the team.

I am surprised that you say Korostolev is "under rated". To most hockey guys in the know, he is ranked #1. LOL
No his passing/playmaking is under-rated. He isnt under-rated. Sean Day is #1. I can see Korostelev going #2 to #4. Depending on how open he is to going anywhere he is selected. He is electric. He is maybe the only guy who u dont care about what he does in the defensive zone. Korostelev is by far the most dangerous player in the Slot in the 2013 OHL draft. His shot is an absolute bomb and comes off his stick like a sling shot. As far as pure sniper in this draft, no one touches Korostelev, its not even close. I can see him scoring 30+ goals in the OHL as a rookie. He is already absolutely deadly coming off the half wall on his off wing. U can see through his cage the intensity on his face and how disappointed he is missing a scoring chance.

Tyler Richardson (Marlboro goalie) has one of the best glove hands IVe seen this year and very good legs. A tad small but lighting quick.