View Single Post
Old
12-26-2012, 11:57 PM
chewerjones

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf979 View Post
No his passing/playmaking is under-rated. He isnt under-rated. Sean Day is #1. I can see Korostelev going #2 to #4. Depending on how open he is to going anywhere he is selected. He is electric. He is maybe the only guy who u dont care about what he does in the defensive zone. Korostelev is by far the most dangerous player in the Slot in the 2013 OHL draft. His shot is an absolute bomb and comes off his stick like a sling shot. As far as pure sniper in this draft, no one touches Korostelev, its not even close. I can see him scoring 30+ goals in the OHL as a rookie. He is already absolutely deadly coming off the half wall on his off wing. U can see through his cage the intensity on his face and how disappointed he is missing a scoring chance.

Tyler Richardson (Marlboro goalie) has one of the best glove hands IVe seen this year and very good legs. A tad small but lighting quick.
Very well said.

If Erie has first pick overall again, and Day is granted ES, then I can see them picking Day, given that they have McDavid. Imagine a team having McDavid and Day for the next 2-3 years. WOW. But I am sure that Bassin will still find a way to screw things up.

But if its the Petes or Ottawa, they will most likely go with a dominant forward.

JMO