View Single Post
Old
12-26-2012, 11:36 PM
Big McLargehuge
Global Moderator
Bitter Buffalo

vCash: 50
Holt holds zero trade value as there's about 200 guys who can do exactly the same thing he does. I love the guy, I think everyone does, but he's as easily forgotten as the immortal Matt Hague.

Melancon could very well repeat what we got in Hanrahan. People seem to forget that Hanrahan was a throw-in from Washington, a guy who was a failure as a closer and could barely throw a strike to save his life at the time. As long as Huntington continues to get results there is one thing I won't question the guy on and that is the bullpen. Hanrahan isn't worth nearly $7 million a season and I am expecting his numbers to take a big hit this year. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Melancon has a better 2013 than Hanrahan.

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. If we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death, our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” - Stanley Kubrick

Last edited by Big McLargehuge: 12-26-2012 at 11:41 PM.
Big McLargehuge is offline   Reply With Quote