View Single Post
Old
12-27-2012, 01:20 AM
La Cosa Nostra
FIRE MURRAY

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechsack View Post
What QB would be getting him the ball, exactly?

Gronk wouldn't have 40% of his production with Fitzpatrick throwing the rock.
I disagree with this 100%. Gronk would still put up massive #s. If Scott Chandler can put up decent numbers then Gronk could easily double his output. And mediocre QB play didn't prevent Tony Gonzalez from dominating the position while he was a Kansas City Chief. No matter who is throwing him the ball , Gronk would still be a top 2 at his position due to his physical talent alone. I don't know if your trying to justify the Bills messing up the pick in epic proportions or not but Gronk on this team makes our offense infinitely better. It makes me furious when I think of us picking Torell ****ing Troup one pick before Gronk.

Also, I was looking at the stats at ESPN and according to the stats there Marcel Dareus has the 3rd most sacks for a DT behind Ndamukong Suh and wait for it..... Dwan Edwards . That is mighty impressive and reinforces that Dareus is a legit pass rushing DT which are very valuable and scarce. Dwan Edwards didn't even have 6 career sacks before this year so obviously this is a fluke. Being practically 2nd in DT sacks behind Suh is a big accomplishment.

On the draft front, it looks like Tyler Bray is going to declare. I'd be ecstatic if we could draft Te'o in the 1st and Bray in the 2nd and that is rectifying our 2 biggest weaknesses.

Last edited by La Cosa Nostra: 12-27-2012 at 01:41 AM.