View Single Post
Old
12-27-2012, 12:59 AM
Capathetic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcy Regier View Post
Grigorenko, he is a 6'-3" center with elite vision, a very quick release and heavy shot. He has a very good stick and is an above average to good skater. He has all the tools to translate into a 1st line center in the league and with his skill set I believe he has as good of chance as anyone on my list to become that, I also factored in the opportunity he will be given with Buffalo.
Iii
I think that Strome and Granlund are both very good hockey players who may become better players than Grigorenko, but since alot of prospects wont reach there potential I went with players who I thought had the best potential.

I had both Tarasenko and Kuznetsov ahead of Grigorenko before I made my final list but decide to tinker alittle with the uncertainty of Kuznetsov coming over to play in North America and Granlund being an average skater who is on the smaller size.

Huberdeau, I really dont know what to think of him.

If there is a guy I might have alittle low I think its Galchenyuk, like Grigorenko he has an unbelievable opportunity and will be given the #1 center role in only a few years.
Seeing both Grigs and Kuznetsov both wear #25 at the juniors in the last two years. Im not sure were watching the same player.

Factor in opertunity...sure. But who says kuznetsov wont get his chance at a #1 spot? Trades...injury ect.

Were talking about last years tourney mvp.

Capathetic is online now   Reply With Quote