View Single Post
Old
12-27-2012, 07:05 AM
tujague

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obryantj View Post
What's a rough HAPM currency ratio?

I think of my TF as being at level 22.5 and costing 650k a day to maintain. I'm not sure how many teams can afford to have the Big 4 with maxed facilities and staff (minus scouting for managers), but I would assume that the top 0.1% or so can/will be able to.
There's more money in HA, but we're in season 45 or 46. Icko, the guy running HA has been doing different things to fix the economy. one of his relatively recent moves was to increase the cash paid. Someof the older teams were sitting onpiles of money and it was hard to catCh them. So he made their money less valuable The result is that there's been several players going for over a billion in recent seasons. But that's because they have +3 loyalty players. Which means that player will never leave you're team unless you fire or sell them. That's worth the extra money in some cases. Although I would never go over a billion personally.

They have the same types of problems over there, but the narrower league structure keeps things interesting. There's only two II leagues, four III, and so on. So you're rarely stuck between leagues. You don't dominate a III league and then get crushed in II. Usually. Sme teams aren't prepared for the jump.

Quote:
This article (in English)?

"What can the managers look forward to in 2013?

The biggest news which wasn't published yet, is that we plan to launch a brand new version of soccer or hockey server. The biggest disadvantage of PPM is, that the people who join the game after three or four years are demotivated and the game is not the same for them. We would like to do something like "hockey 2" or "soccer 2", that means new server where everyone will start from scratch and it will be very similar to the current one. The biggest issues will be dealt with and some smaller details which people complain about will also be addressed. For example I can tell you that we would like to have 2 games a day. But all of this is very complicated and it's still only a plan at the moment."

Source Link
What the heck does that mean? New teams would go to soccer 2? Or does everyone migrate over there? I wonder what type f changes they're considering. I'm surprised that this hasn't been talked about more.