View Single Post
Old
12-27-2012, 01:25 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
I have Konecny higher than Korostelev right now thats for sure. Konecny makes everyone on the ice better. Korostelev does not. Korostelev Im still questioning how he plays in his own end, its not as important now as it is in the OHL and even more important in the OHL playoffs. Defense wins games, especially playoffs games. Just ask the Washington Capitals. Both are top 10 picks. Konecny is the best playmaker/vision in the draft, in my opinion. But he has an incredible release on his shot. His shot is very dangerous. Im pretty sure Konecny is going to play the Wing next year, not center.

I think Cameron Lizotte might be the first defenseman taken from Ontario. I love this kids compete level.

I like Colton White as a first round pick. His feet are electric and he competes really hard. Vande Sompel disappointed me today, I know he was injured so he deserves a bit of slack.

Niagara Rivermen (Goalie) Kocsis played extremely well against Elgin today, he kept them in the game. I like there Dman to further develop #16, he will be a nice mid round pick.

Elgin: Cole Mayo played extremely well today. Broomhead played a nice physical game today.

Austin Clapham #91 Miss. Rebels impressed me today. So did Rajic and Zeppieri. Zeppieri needs to work on his first 2-3 strides.