View Single Post
Old
12-27-2012, 02:02 PM
punch1943

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsfan67 View Post
Wow tonight is going to be an assault, Out of the spits line up are Ho-Sang, Sieloff, Posa, E. Clarke, and M, Clarke is a 50/50. To me this dipleated roster equals a shalaking....I've said it before only thing keeping this from double digits is Pavelka...spits are going to have a hell of a time trying to just get 1 win this week...anybody think with the roster like this it could make a trade come faster?
IMHO the Spits can keep it close if they play the trap well and if Pavelka plays his A game. If they don't get a great effort from everyone things could get ugly. Seems to me that in the last 10 games or so they've managed to stay out of the penalty box more often than not and it reflects in their GA. Whether they get beat by 2 or 10 shouldn't make much difference as WR should have his mind set by now on the direction the team will go. Unless they get an offer they can't refuse I'd expect them to play the next 4 games before making any moves, that coincides with the end of the WJHC. Lots of twitter chatter on rumored moves including the Spits & other teams near the bottom..Rumor du jour; Koko heading back to North Amer after the WJHC