View Single Post
Old
12-27-2012, 02:22 PM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
According to head coach from Spartak Alex Khoklachev is not returning to KHL after world juniors,also being reported on Jim Parkers twitter,headed back to Windsor ?
I might be one of the few but I'm not sure how much effect he would have on the team. He would certainly help production with a guy like Kerby but he's still on pace for 35 goals or so. Spits seem pretty locked into a 7th seed or 8th seed. To be any higher they would have to play around .600+ hockey which means probably winning 20 out of their final 33 games and they still have to play this current stretch out against London, Saginaw, Plymouth and then Sarnia. Even if they grab 1 or 2 wins out of those 4 games they would still need to win 17-18 of their final 29 which is playing .580-.620 hockey. After 35 games now I think we realize now how poorly they have played and there's very little to play for these 33 games which is more than likely a possible 1st round matchup against London. The only thing that could help Windsor is if a team like Saginaw moves Trocheck and Ross but we have to wait on that.