View Single Post
Old
12-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Drydenwasthebest

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thadd View Post
LOL did I sound hopeful? Why should I care about what Florida thinks. Do you think I'd actually be crazy enough to WANT to see Yakupov traded?

With that proposal Edmonton sheds some salary and loads up on depth at center. The pieces coming back can fight with Gagner and Lander for spots at center and the losers can move their ***** over to the wing.

Yakupov, Eberle, Hall and Hopkins are equally important to our organization because they're all totally different players. They each bring something amazingly different to the table. It's going to cost an arm and a leg to land either of them.
If you do not want Yakupov traded to such a degree, then don't post in a thread trying to trade Yakupov. If you don't care what Panthers fans think, then don't post in a trade thread involving Panthers' players. Seriously, why just jump in and throw out a garbage offer like that and then get all pissy when you are called on it?

With your proposal you completely rip off Florida, so of course you think it is a great deal. Strangely enough, when trading with another team you need to consider what the other team wants in a deal. If that is not something you want to do, don't make a proposal just to get people to sound off against it.

Saying it will cost an "arm and a leg" for your stars is great. You do realize that the same is true of ALL teams young stars, right?

The Panthers would laugh at the offer and hang up.

Drydenwasthebest is offline   Reply With Quote