View Single Post
Old
12-27-2012, 02:54 PM
youngblood10

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
I might be one of the few but I'm not sure how much effect he would have on the team. He would certainly help production with a guy like Kerby but he's still on pace for 35 goals or so. Spits seem pretty locked into a 7th seed or 8th seed. To be any higher they would have to play around .600+ hockey which means probably winning 20 out of their final 33 games and they still have to play this current stretch out against London, Saginaw, Plymouth and then Sarnia. Even if they grab 1 or 2 wins out of those 4 games they would still need to win 17-18 of their final 29 which is playing .580-.620 hockey. After 35 games now I think we realize now how poorly they have played and there's very little to play for these 33 games which is more than likely a possible 1st round matchup against London. The only thing that could help Windsor is if a team like Saginaw moves Trocheck and Ross but we have to wait on that.
Add a point per game player, improves the powerplay instantly, someone who can take the attack to the other end of the rink and allows others not to have to play against top defensive pairings. It's a big shot in the arm with so many close games and shootouts. It's about the only way they have a chance at winning the division is if Koko's production can put them over the top in those games that they lose now. And any hope or a prayer of getting out of the first round. If it happens?