View Single Post
Old
12-27-2012, 04:14 PM
Cogburn
Trixie Hobbitses

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Howie View Post
Asking the value of Nick Schultz, PRV and Omark package is like walking into a butcher, throwing down a toonie, a loonie and belly button lint and asking what is available.

Yes.. Schultz = toonie, PRV= Loonie and Omark= belly button lint.

2 have value for sure and can get something, not sure what maybe a mid to late 2nd for MPS and a 2nd or 3rd for Schultz (or other roster player of simular value)... Omark you're better off trading for another teams castoff/bust prospect and hope for best.
Similar mind set, but being that Schultz and MPS would fill holes in my teams roster, and that my picks would be lower then most. Schultz is a lefty, but can he play right? I think as both depth and as a number 4 defender playing on our bottom pairing with Tanev (as a shut down line) or Ballard (more balance) would make our top six scary. MPS on a third line with Hansen adds size and a little skill to that line up, possibly with Higgins centering.

I reiterate a 1st and 3rd, just because our existing youth won't cut it, and if a roster player or lower side prospect is needed, super.

Cogburn is offline   Reply With Quote