View Single Post
Old
12-27-2012, 04:35 PM
chewerjones

vCash: 500
Watched some good and bad hockey today.

Korostolev showed signs of brilliance today, but is still rusty. HE HAS NO SUPPORT AT ALL ON THAT TEAM. NO OTHER FIRST ROUNDER OR 2ND ROUNDER ON TEAM, EXCEPT MAYBE JORDAN.

Marner on the Flyers is probably the most smartest player in the loop, and has deceiving speed and vision and is very unselfish. If he grows like his brother, than he will be a top NHL draft pick. YES GUYS, YOU HEARD IT FROM ME FIRST.

Oakville Rangers impressed tremendously today against Sun County, and they must have been in a coma yesterday against Vaughan. Oakville may have 5 guys drafted in the first round. Spencer, Henley, Capobianco, Mackenzie, and Petawabano, and outside chance for Barwell. Mackenzie was a monster today, and if the Ranger's coaching staff take the leash off big #11, he has the chance of being a top end power forward with speed.

OF ALL 97S PLAYING IN ONTARIO, SPENCER ON THE RANGERS IS THE BEST D IN THE 97 LOOP BY FAR. IF HE KEEPS PLAYING LIKE HE DID TODAY, HE MAY BE RANKED HIGHER THAN KONECNY AND KOROSTOLEV. I BELIEVE THAT HE MAY BE MORE OF AN OFFENSIVE THREAT THAN MCKEOWN LAST YEAR. TODAY HE MADE END TO END RUSHES THAT WERE UNSTOPPABLE AND "MCDAVID LIKE".

Elgin struggled in the first game (hot goalie), but impressed in the 2nd game. Konecny is a star and "compete" is his middle name, but I still believe that he has alot more of a supporting staff( Crousse, Kim, coyle, worrad, Mayo) than Korsotolev (jordan) has.

London was ok today, and Szypula was their best player, with White a close 2nd.

Last edited by chewerjones: 12-27-2012 at 04:41 PM.