View Single Post
Old
12-27-2012, 04:56 PM
luongo321

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Mayhem View Post
Schneider bit HUGE forehand side, which means he probably knew what Kane was trying to do and had seen the move before. Kane is superbly-skilled and that's a really hard move to stop, not to mention he changed it up going to the back-hand.
As much as he bit, he still had his legs pretty much sealing the entire bottom of the net. He gambled and hoped he'd be able to make kane shoot and/or go backhand and hopefully not be able to roof it in time. probably would have worked on 97% of shooters.

There is absolutely no one on the Canucks that can even come close to pulling this move off. Wish we had some high-end offensive skill that can dangle and shoot like this. Sedins put up the points, but even they can't embarrass a goalie like this. I think the Sedins are too humble of players to even think about embarrassing a goalie. i mean, they obviously have some fancy moves. I still go back to that goal they scored against the flames in the last game of the season a few seasons ago. henrik's no-look tip pass between the legs to dan who then pulls the stick/puck between his legs and beats kipper. Why don't the sedins ever try something so nice in the shootout? Dan Sedin did that move with ease. pretty scary to think about all of the moves that the sedins might be holding back on.

luongo321 is offline   Reply With Quote