View Single Post
Old
12-27-2012, 05:45 PM
Spitsfan67*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
If Koko were to return and dealt to Oshawa my trade would be
Koko,Bateman and Pavelka for Cole Cassels-Cen,Goalie Daniel Altschuller,Winger Sebasien Uvira and D-man Will Petschenig,and a 3rd rd pick
This trade gives the Spits flexability from an O/a point of view,wont have to worry about Pavelka,the edc packs even out,re Cassels/Bateman,Altshuller comes back next yr,Petschenig is a big body d-guy with some upside,but the center piece would be Cassels who will fit into the top 6 forwards for the next 2 and 1/2 years
Uvira is a big body forward,despite this years numbers who can play
Not saying I am in favor of trading Koko should he return,but I think they would do well in this deal with the Gennies
I wouldn't touch that trade with a ten foot pole, everyone thinks that just because he's an import his value goes way down and it wont he will be an elite player at the junior level and a team will make room...I think if a team makes a run they will put a good package together and you know that Warren is going to go for the homerun and will not accept anything less...if a trade to Oshawa was going to happen with Koko and Pav in it I'd say it would be getting:
Uvira
Altshuller
Cassels
J, Brown
2nd
5th
3rd Next Year.

They would get Pav and Koko.