View Single Post
Old
12-27-2012, 08:58 PM
scoutman1
Twitter - scoutman33

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnyjimmy08 View Post
such a waste of time doing a 2015 mock draft... most these kids havent had a sniff of junior hockey yet.
and again another waste of time comment on this board...seems like you like wasting your time looking at posts you are not interested in....I make a living doing scouting, and if I thought like you I would never have gotten to where I am today...I know not everyone wants to be a scout but this board is hockeysfuture is it not, and a scouts job is to try to predict the future is it not, someone has to do this, and I do not mind letting people know a glimps into the future, no one will ever get a draft even 80% correct...and even at the time of the NHL draft most 1st round picks do not turn out like they thought they would, so the list will change but AGAIN AS OF RIGHT NOW this is how i see it, now next year will change again won't it....so you have problems with posts like this do not waste my time nor your time and pass it over to read yet another 100000 of the same posts about Nathan Mackinnon or the 2013 draft which by now is over killed on this site.

scoutman1 is offline   Reply With Quote