View Single Post
Old
12-27-2012, 11:10 PM
Hunter Gathers
Raise hell and . . .

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Hunter Gathers
This is the worst thread I have ever seen on the Rangers board. A guy comes on here questioning a player, gets a lot of legitimate responses (and a bunch of lulzy ones), and still keeps trying to disparage said player. Unbelievable.

And comparing him to Reilly Smith? Really?

Reilly Smith is a barely averaged sized player with decent skating and decent everything else. He's an OK prospect. I watched him a bit in college and I like him as a prospect, but he's not anything amazing.

Kreider is a giant player with top-5 speed, a great shot, and a nice physical game. He has decent everything else. So, as you can see, Kreider has a massive advantage over Reilly in speed and size. He also has a much nicer shot. Kreider is a fantastic prospect who, if he puts it all together, has the potential to be a 70 point player with a physical game to match.

Kreider has been playing with people who a) can't keep up with him and b) are fairly unskilled in comparison. Has he been great? Not at all. But the stats don't tell the whole story and to remotely suggest that they do (like you have been) is ludicrous. And that stance would deserve all of the nasty comments that have been given.

Hunter Gathers is offline   Reply With Quote