View Single Post
Old
12-27-2012, 10:41 PM
shello
@WShello9

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoutman1 View Post
myself I have not seen Korostelev enough but the three times I saw him I was super impressed and wanted to put him 1st round on here but I left him off the 1st round so far until I see him more.

Strome I like his hands, I find him very weak in the games I saw him, even against kids his own age I found him a bit weak....Stephens I have not see a cold game from him, I found him a great talent.
For Korostelev the more you see of him the more likely he'll rise up for sure. I'm not expecting his wrist injury to hold him back that much. Didn't see today or yesterday but heard he was dominate at the xmas tournament.

I think Strome might have some filling out to do for psychicality, but a lot of his issues are the same issues that people questioned his brother for at the same age.

For Stephens honestly I don't really agree with people saying he has cold games, from what I see when he has "cold games" it looks like he's just bored out there and wants to move onto the next level already. Kinda like Ho-Sang last year, crazy skilled and can turn it on whenever he likes but has gotten bored and just going through the motions.

shello is offline   Reply With Quote