View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 01:16 AM
KesselLooksLikeRadar*
The People's Champ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Ogrodnick View Post
He didn't say that until much later. If Sauer stayed healthy knowing Tortarella it was more likely that Sauer would have stayed 2nd pair given his right handedness when Staal came back and Del Zotto would have dropped to 3rd pair. Furhermore Sauer played on the 2nd pairing the entire season before.
He actually said that before I surmised that he saw nearly all of the games; but nice try. And you can't deal in a world of hypotheticals. You can't say "Torts would have", because there is no way of knowing. Furthermore, that was the season prior to. I'm sure you can say that as a Rangers fan, Kreider was better last year than the the year before that. Progression and regression are real factors. You need to take that into account before saying as an almost matter of fact that a coach would have done something when, in reality, no one knows. Viro stated his opinion that he looked like a bottom pairing d-man, and I have addressed this enough times now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Championship View Post
Less biased how? People carry biases against teams and it clouds their judgement. I wouldn't trust anybody's "scouting reports" on this site.
Less biased because he's not a fan of the team that Sauer plays for.