View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 06:16 AM
Knights77
Gongshow Ninja

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
I don't care about past games or stats or anything of the sort. Here's what I know:

Tonight...and tonight alone...Windsor played with London. They were down 5-4 with 30-seconds to go. In fact, they were winning 2-1 at one point in the first.

You can say whatever you wish about lack of urgency, giving up horrid goal totals, etc. Tonight, for much of the game, Windsor proved
they could go toe-to-toe with the Knights. London showed, at the end, that they were the better squad, but there were plenty of positives to take from this game.

I agree, Windsor looked decent and kept it close for a while. Yes we are missing a few players but this is the #2 team in the country on a heck of a run. The officiating didnt help. Clarke one of your better players was 50/50 to play in the first place and didnt look the same.
Met a couple Spits fans at the Wendys near the 401 at the end of the game, nice guys! It was good to see a decent chunk of fans make the trip to the beer case.
The fights was just goofy, im not sure on this but I wouldnt be surprised if it was Domi and his mouth that started it when he headed to the bench. Bowen looked stupid jumping Liberati who was already paired off. Also dont understand why Bilcke waited to fight Leroux after that beauty hit but glad he got in there. Good tilt.