View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 09:42 AM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
I don't care about past games or stats or anything of the sort. Here's what I know:

Tonight...and tonight alone...Windsor played with London. They were down 5-4 with 30-seconds to go. In fact, they were winning 2-1 at one point in the first.

You can say whatever you wish about lack of urgency, giving up horrid goal totals, etc. Tonight, for much of the game, Windsor proved they could go toe-to-toe with the Knights. London showed, at the end, that they were the better squad, but there were plenty of positives to take from this game.
So when you're presented with facts you ignore them, that's always a good choice.

They were down 5-4 and gave up a goal 7 seconds lateam got one. ter and then 21 seconds into the 3rd gave up another goal. That comes down to focus and preparation. You really have to be out to lunch giving up a goal 7 seconds later after your. There are no moral victories when you're 36 games into the season especially when they need to get wins. Yes the Spits were winning 2-1 at one point and proceeded to give up 8 of the next 10 goals. You're right though I'm not a real fan and a sellout and you're the man looking for diamond in a pile of ____.