CBA Negotiations III: Why Can't We All Just...Get Along?
View Single Post
12-28-2012, 09:56 AM
JVR is Pigeon Caw!
Join Date: Apr 2007
I would hang onto a buy-out until it is needed (if this is how it will work at all.)
1. Mez can be traded. I dislike his contract for what he brings, but he doesn't have a NMC.
2. 2014-2015 money may be needed (3 pedigree RFAs and Reader is UFA).
3. Bryz may rebound this season.
4. The way Pronger effects the cap isn't the worst way. It limits, but it isn't strangulating.
5. Bryz may not rebound and absolutely have to be replaced (the right year for this would have to be found).
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Flyotes