View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 10:35 AM
pld459666

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
This is a BS argument. The AHL has better, tougher, faster, more experienced, better coached players than the WJC. So why are 13 WJC games important, but almost 30 AHL games are irrelevant? Kreider is sucking more than Jenna Jamison this year, but because nobody is watching AHL hockey, it is completely unnoticed and excuses are given.
I never mentioned the WJC's or the AHL.

I just know that when he played a lesser role in College his numbers were low. As he started to play a more meaningful role, his numbers got better.

Following that, he was inserted into an NHL line-up (in the PO's) and posted very respectable numbers there while playing with other NHL talents. First few games he looked a bit out of place, but as the PO's went on, he got better and better. Was one of the better Rangers players in the Conference Finals.

Not having any legit playmakers in Connecticut is one of the reasons they are struggling (in addition to an atrocious defence)

When Kris Newbury is the teams leading scorer it says alot about the overall talent level the team has.

Now, you can ignore the significant lack of offensive talent if you wish. That is your right. But it's not going to take away the fact that the team is challenged offensively and Kreider is (in addition to not playing very well) suffering from it.

what were you expecting from him, if you don't mind me asking?

pld459666 is online now   Reply With Quote