View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 11:46 AM
Luvtowatch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf979 View Post
Agree Jordan goes late 2nd or early 3rd. Liam Dunda should go before him. What do u think of Dunda?

Wilkie may have had a bad game, I didnt see it. It was also 8am. He is a little inconsistent like most 15 yr olds. He can dominant physically with big hits, tape to tape outlets and his slapshot is a bomb. He isnt polished yet and has good growth potential. He has improved since September. His Feet are above average. I think he goes mid-late 2nd. U can make a good case to suggest he is the best Dman in the GTHL right now. 2-3 others in that arguement including Saban. Wilkie wont make it to the 4th round, no way.

Speers, Konecny, Stephens, Spencer, etc... have very similar top speed. Mid to late first for Speers, right now.

Agreed about Lizotte not having Spencers mobilty or top speed. No one does, best Dman feet in Ontario, hands down, best puck skills too. I think Spencer is clearly high pick than Lizotte. Totally Different Dmen, they would be great together. Lizotte is the top defensive defenseman in my view.
First time I saw Matt Spencer play earlier this year, I instantly thought of Mckeown.
You are mentioning Jordan and Dunda as 2nd or 3rd rd picks. Where do Robinson, M. Webb and Avidan go? I prefer these boys.