12-28-2012, 11:46 AM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock View Post
I'm not even going to lie. I was stuck in my own plowed-out driveway this morning. Trapped in an ice patch. I made my way out after about ten minutes, but look, it happened.
I caught whatever the latest gastro-intestinal bug is thanks to a Typhoid Mary at my sister's Christmas Eve dinner. My son, being the industrious cuss that he is, went out twice during the snow and shovelled. It may not have been blazingly effective, but hey, I'm just pleased that at 8 years old he's willing to chip in like that.

In other news, I have a now 5 month long problem that has me wanting to send a flaming cat turd baggy to one of my contemporiaries in one of our other facilities. He JUST NOW sent me software reg information that we had thought missing and now at least twice if not three times lost (once when he sent it to me via our internal mail rather than sending it trackable post/parcel service, then again when it was lost with Sandy, and now perhaps a third time at the start of this month). It just popped into my email. What. The. ****. Seriously man, way to **** on me. The supplier thinks I've lost it. The business thinks I've ****ed up. And in all of this, the guy who started all of the problem still has the ONE ****ING piece of crucial information and just now decides to send it over? **** me.