View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 12:40 PM
punch1943

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
If Koko were to return and dealt to Oshawa my trade would be
Koko,Bateman and Pavelka for Cole Cassels-Cen,Goalie Daniel Altschuller,Winger Sebasien Uvira and D-man Will Petschenig,and a 3rd rd pick
This trade gives the Spits flexability from an O/a point of view,wont have to worry about Pavelka,the edc packs even out,re Cassels/Bateman,Altshuller comes back next yr,Petschenig is a big body d-guy with some upside,but the center piece would be Cassels who will fit into the top 6 forwards for the next 2 and 1/2 years
Uvira is a big body forward,despite this years numbers who can play
Not saying I am in favor of trading Koko should he return,but I think they would do well in this deal with the Gennies
Interesting thoughts on the proposed trade with Oshawa but IMHO the return for Koko should include a couple of 2nd rd picks. If a trade such as this one is made it amounts to going the re-build route and other similar trades would surely be part of the plan. As for trading Koko, it seems logical to me that Koko would want to come back to a contender not to a team struggling to make the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised to find out the groundwork of a trade has already been laid and Oshawa would be really be in contention if it (the trade) was actually made..