Thread: Speculation: More Luongo Talk
View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 12:47 PM
jayball75

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKassian9 View Post
Quick let a goal in from the center line in last years playoffs, I guess he's terrible too according to your logic. In your line of thinking a goalie has to play flawless every game or he's terrible. Every player has off nights. Lu has carried the Canucks in many games where the team in front of him was non existent.
Wake up and read what i said. All of you have a problem admitting he let in **** goals that can be blamed on him. Letting one bad goal in like quick did is TOTALLY different then having four complete garbage games that where luongo let in a number of weak goals. I don't care if you keep saying its a team game. Put yourself on the team watching your goalie play like that. Do you gain confidence in him? I think not. Can you go out and take chances to score knowing your goalie isnt there to bail you out? A goalie doesn't have to be conn smythe caliber every game but he does need to be solid at least. You can go on and on about how he got you to the seventh game but I see it different. There is no seventh game if he actually plays like an elite goalie.