View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 01:09 PM
SimonKnightsman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by punch1943 View Post
Interesting thoughts on the proposed trade with Oshawa but IMHO the return for Koko should include a couple of 2nd rd picks. If a trade such as this one is made it amounts to going the re-build route and other similar trades would surely be part of the plan. As for trading Koko, it seems logical to me that Koko would want to come back to a contender not to a team struggling to make the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised to find out the groundwork of a trade has already been laid and Oshawa would be really be in contention if it (the trade) was actually made..
Why would the Gens mortgage their future for Kokolachev....this guy is much higher rated in spits fans eyes than most others. His stats last year pretty dictate what he is...was around 70 points and somewhere near a -20 player. If your going to mortgage yur future then drop those assets on a Monahan or Strome or Trochek...not a Koko...besides WR has already raked that franchise enough and I am positive they will be sharper this time around.

But GL with it anyway.