View Single Post
Old
12-28-2012, 01:14 PM
dookie88

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brozgalov View Post
To think the Flyers would use a buyout on Bryzgalov is one of the dumbest things I have seen on here. Why on Earth would they do that? Ed Snider isn't going to throw that money out the window so easily. Bryz played 1 season for us and he wasn't terrible. He was bad half the season, decent a quarter of the season and spectacular a quarter of the season. He isn't the reason we got knocked out in the playoffs and his cap hit isn't anywhere near as bad as people say it is... his contract will only begin to be a problem towards the end of his career. In that case, buy out the last 1 to 2 years then... not now.

I am still in the camp of Bryz being back to "normal" whenever we start playing hockey again.
Totally agree.
I've been reading somewhere that his stats don't even look bad right now in the KHL. If you take into account that his save% once again was at .800 or something after the first 4 games or so, he had to get great stats every since. I still think he's going to be better than pretty much anything we had in the last 20 years or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackStevens View Post
I'd hate to be a UFA next year with a 60 million cap coming through
Somewhere Correy Perry is crying right now.